Saturday, April 7, 2012

Today at the carnival was truly amazing and a new experience that I have never been through. It was so much fun and being with little kids and making them smile was the greatest highlight of my day. Making sure that they are okay and not hurt was definitely a chore for me to handle. I had so much fun and seeing all the little kids smile definitely made my heart warm up. All the kids were so happy and not worrying of what others thought. In Jackson, I noticed a lot of people are very friendly and outgoing and are wanting to talk with me and get to know me, it's an awesome feeling. The John Perkins foundation is really strong and determined for bringing community together and wanting to be united as one. Being at the carnival on saturday was so different but so much fun, the kids had many different attitudes from shy to very outgoing! It was a blast! This was a great opportunity to be with all the kids and growing community with my fellow team members. I'm ready for what else we are going to do! :)




-Kayla Grigsby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors