Friday, April 13, 2012

One thing that John Perkins talked about during one of his devotion times was saying how he valued people because he knows that what they have to say and hearing about their lives will enrich him and his life. This is one thing that I’ve seen as our trip is coming to a close. The relationships and friendships that have formed on this trip have enriched me as a person. From the talks I’ve had with all the girls in our room, the long van-ride talks, the regular conversations, and the times that we’ve had reflection and devotions as a group. The group of kids and leaders that have been on this trip have blessed my life and they have each individually taught me something, most without them even realizing it.


~Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors