Saturday, April 7, 2012

Greetings From Jackson!!!!!!

Hi Family And Friends <3

We made it safely :) I am having great time.  I am forming close relationships with my team.  I am not sure what to expect this week.  I am looking forward to bonding with my team more and growing closer to Christ through all of this.  Yesterday, I realized how God puts us in uncomfortable positions intentionally to make something good come out of it.  I am very much out of my comfort zone.  I know and pray that something good will come out of it, and it is. :) Today was a good day.  Today, we worked the Easter Bash at the Perkins Center.  It was a really neat experience to get to work with the kids in the community.  I learned alot about the community through this.  We had a nice time working today and getting to know one another more. I had some really great conversations with people in my group that I didn't now before this trip.  I got to know that other people feel the same way I do.  It was very nice to share common beliefs and to discuss what each of us expected from this week.  Tomorrow we will be off to Easter service at the church where John Perkins attends.  Happy Easter to you all!!!! :)

       With Love,
       Jamie Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors