Sunday, April 8, 2012

On Saturday, we had a huge East Bash carnival for all of the children in the neighborhood. I helped with the obstacle course and bounce house. The kids were really fun, they all had smiles on their faces and were grateful for everything. The bigger children would help the little ones in and out of the bounce houses. I saw God giving me patience with the kids, even when I had to be firm. God's spirit was definitely active and alive in all of us today. He provided all of us with strength, patience, and kindness. I can see that God is going to do something special and powerful in all of us this week. I pray that God fills us and sends us out. As we remember Easter this week, the significance is so important. I hope that we never forget about Christ's sacrifice. Philippians 2:8 "...He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point death, even the death of the cross."  I pray that in the rest of this week, God will grant us; humility, grace and obedience.

Love,
Cassandra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors