Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A few days ago we went to New Horizon Church International for their Easter service. The church was very different than what I am used to but I thought it was nice to have something different for a change. I really enjoyed all the different styles of their worship, it seemed very genuine and passionate and I greatly took pleasure in it. Another thing that stood out to me at the church was the pastor; I also loved they was he was so passionate about what he was preaching about and how he kept the audience so entertained and enthralled. The people at the church were so welcoming and they made us feel like they wanted us there, they all gave us hugs and were truly glad we were there. I was very glad that we chose that church to attend to for Easter.
~ Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors