Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Sunday

A few days ago we went to church.  We went to New Horizon Church International. I really enjoyed the service.  I really liked how the people were welcoming and gave us hugs. They were very happy that we came. I also liked how everyone really wanted to be there and how they seemed very passionate. I liked how the service as a whole was very involving and was very interesting. It was a longer church service but it didn’t seem like it. It was very involving and the pastor really kept us paying attention. He was funny and passionate. Occasionally he would yell but I really liked his style of teaching. He taught about the women at the well. I have heard this story but I liked having a new perspective and learning more about it. I liked how in the beginning of the service there was interpretive dancing. As a whole it showed me that there is more than one way to worship God. I like how we aren’t limited to worshiping God a certain way.
~Emily Hauptman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors