Sunday, April 12, 2009

We are only 2 full days in to this trip and already its been amazing. If we left tomorrow, my life would already be changed. Last night alone was just so awesome. I learned so much from all these amazing people here. All the different opinions teach so much. These people i've gone to school with for so long, never before had i seen this side to them. I loved every minute of it. We've all had so much fun bonding and spending time together. 
This morning JP came and did devotions with us. I love listening to him. He's such an incredible man and i respect what he's done so much. 
I cant decide if church or the rain storm were my favorite part of today. i loved the church we went to. i just wish i wasn't so tired. the message wasnt the typical easter message. and communion was an experience for us all with the so called wafer. that didn't taste so pleasant. then ari and i went across the street and sat in rocking chairs on the porch of that house. we talked for about an hour and half about everything imaginable. and all the while we watched the thunder and lightning crash around us. 
i cant wait to see how much more i am going to learn from JP and all these amazing people around me. this week is going to be so amazing.
-alex bekendam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors