Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Transformed.

Tonight I have discovered something I believe to be so powerful. I am scared to death to come home after this trip. I am scared that my peers and family might not understand just exactly how much I have been impacted here. I realized tonight that Jesus Christ transforming me and renewing my mind is an impact I can make on people back at home. I believe it starts with me. I have to grow my relationship with Christ. I want others to see such a difference this trip had on my life and ask questions. I want people to see radical change and transforming of my mind. I want to intrigue people by my tremendous amount of love for Jesus. John Perkins is such an AMAZING man. He completely fascinates me with all he has accomplished. He makes people stop and take a second look. John Perkins has made a difference because he lives to glorify God and love people. All day long all I want to do is ask Mr. Perkins questions and learn more about his life and his love for everything he does. I want to bring that character home with me. I want people to ask me questions about why I have such a love and passion for God and his people in my life. Tonight I realized I'm scared out of my mind to go home, but I know all I want to do is make people WANT to know why I'm different and how they can too.

-Hailie

1 comment:

  1. Hey Team! Coach Stevens here! This blog is awesome. Keep it up. It is great to read and look at all the wonderful things you guys are experiencing. We are praying for you guys and we look forward to the Chapel you guys get to do to show all the cool stuff that went down out there. Until then...PRESS ON!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors