Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thundering, Lightening, Easter Egging

"Rain, rain, go away come again some other day." Crackling, screaming, pouring down rain. That is pretty much was Jackson consists of as Sarah and I sit on our comfortable little couch. A once peaceful atmosphere now shows of bolts of light and thundering sounds that invaded our once calm home. As we are about to play another fun filled game of group super bonding I am so grateful for the people God has surrounded me with on this trip. The way they see things in new lights and perspectives leaves me feeling incredibly blessed to have this amazing opportunity to enjoy by their side. We only grow closer with every group discussion, outing and experience. I hope and pray by the end of this week we become more than a team and classmates; we become family. A family fight for justice. I leave you now on the note that I love my Jackson family and stoked for the things God has in store for us. And so the thunder rolls on and on. 

I came, I saw, I blogged, I got struck by lightening- Hailie 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing to see how God has been touching and changing all of you and so early yet into the trip. May He continue to do things mightily through you, his soldiers, their in good ol' Jackson Mississippi!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors