Friday, April 9, 2010

what a week

This week for me has been such an impactful week, and i know I myself can speak on everyone else' behalf that they feel the same way I do. I mean if people back at home and at OC could see what I have seen, learn what I have learned and taken in, talk with whom I have talked with, felt within my heart what I have felt, thought the thoughts I have thought, overall, experience what I have experienced and shed the tears for what I have shed them for, our school, our student body would have no problem with the transformation and renewing of their hearts. If only my friends, my peers and even my family could have been in my shoes, just had my experience and gained this knowledge, they could get a taste of this unforgetable experience to Jackson Mississippi!


Sincerely,
Cameron Marshaun Levise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors