Monday, April 5, 2010

Different Cultures

Today was fun! I went to a wonderful church called "New Horizon." It was a wonderful church b/c seeing all the different cultures in the church. During church I was thinking how people are so passion about God. We need to show this passion every where b/c we need to show people how much we love God. When we got back from church,we had one of the brunches I ever had in a long time. The food was papas, french toast, and ham. After we ate we had free time. Cameron and I beasted in scrabble. While we played scrabble we watched the movie "October Sky." The movie was pretty cool. When our free time Dr. Lowell came over and gave a devotion. After Dr. Lowell finished his devotion we had an Easter hunt and of course my team won the Easter hunt. When we finished the Easter hunt, Cameron and I played basketball with two people who lived in the community. When I was playing with them I was thinking how we live in different states, we can still come together and play basketball. The guy told us to work hard and never give up our dreams. That just touched me b/c people back home say that and it shows how people act the same, even they have different cultures. We lost to them by two. That was my day on Easter Day.

Aaron Ramirez

1 comment:

  1. GO JACKSON TEAM!! Coach Stevens here...love the videos, pics, and the sharing your experience with all of us back here! Happy belated Easter to you all and have a most memorable time out there! You are truly blessed to be on this journey, even if only for a week. Keep'em coming for Christ!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors