Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Relocation



Two nights ago we had a big discussion about the future and how God always has us in his plans and that our future may be rough but it’s for the better. I think us talking about moving hit me due to my move this upcoming summer. We all started talking about our past struggles and how God was speaking to us. It seemed God had sent promises to everyone but me. But that night I had heard that everything was going to be ok, and that this move will help everyone in my family. Molly shared a verse to me and I think it has really helped me listen to God’s promise. Romans 8 verse 18 says, “ I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.” The chapter goes on to say, “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[i] have been called according to his purpose.” (verse 28) I know that whatever God plans for me will be turned for the better, even if its hard in the beginning. The same goes for everyone. Many in our group session talked about their past moves and it really showed me that I’m not alone.

Kai Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors