Wednesday, April 3, 2013


The first thing that Dr. Perkins did the second he walked in the door was push us out of our comfort zones. He pushed us to be bold and step up. I was so unbelievable amazed at the love that Dr. P has showed us! He walks around so proud of his story and difficult past. He tells me that when we sob and complain about our problems, we don’t leave any room for God to work in us. He tells me to turn every negative in my past into a positive. I was so blessed that I shared with Mr. Perkins a little bit about my past and for the rest of the night he took me around the center and showed me off. Me, a sinner of a difficult, dark past. Yet, he put me on this pedestal that I do not deserve to be on. He makes everyone feel so special and he will never forget to tell us that, Yellow, brown, black or white, we are ALL precious in HIS sight. This trip was one of the most impactful things I’ve ever done! I am so blessed by the beautiful testimonies behind every face and I thank God for them. I am forever blessed by the fellowship I was a part of here and I pray that the flame that God has ignited within me wouldn’t go out. Thank you God for the opportunity and thank you for your son. Thank you all who supported me through this trip. You have made such an impact on my life and I thank you.

In Christ Service,
Chelsea Trujillo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors