Monday, May 2, 2011

Life Changing Perspectives.

Dear Mom and Dad,

This letter isn’t mandatory or anything for our trip but I thought I’d write you a little something before I left. By now you’re probably at home and I’m probably flying on a big airplane on my way to Jackson, Mississippi. First of all, as you know, I’m not one to express my feelings at all very often but let me tell you that I am so excited that I’m able to be a part of this trip this year. It is most definitely a life changing experience and I’ve been so blessed to see how God’s going to use me. God’s pointing me in directions that I never thought I would ever go. He’s showing me the life He has planned and serving others is one of the biggest things I feel comfort from. I know that ever since I’ve been attending Ontario Christian I haven’t seemed to enjoy it as much as I would have liked to enjoy high school, but I just want to thank you for blessing me and having me attend school here. As much as the school lacks major high school activities and such that I have often complained about, I’ve been so blessed to have gone and go to this school. The people that you have surrounded me with are impacting my life so incredibly much and they’re causing me to seek God in so many more ways that I wouldn’t have even imagined. I’m growing through the “weaknesses” that I had toward this environment and God is opening up my eyes to the things unseen. I would have never had the urge or desire to go out and be an evangelist of Christ if I hadn’t seen the love of Christ through my peers and some of my teachers. This whole experience has truly matured and opened my eyes to the life that God is beginning to lay in front of me. I’m so excited for not only this Jackson trip but the many more trips God will bless me with in the future. God’s going to use me to change His kingdom and He’s already started. Thank you for helping me begin my adventure as an evangelist of Christ. I have such a passion to serve God’s people and to love them with the love that God has shown me. God’s calling me to be a fully-devoted disciple of Him and I’m trusting in Him always.  I’ve given my life to Him and I’m excited to see what He is going to do with me. I have the up most confidence in Him alone. Thank you for giving me the best things for me even when I don’t believe it’s the best. Thank you for all the sacrifices you’ve made to make my life the best you could make it and for being my biggest fans. God’s blessed me. I love you. Have a wonderful week. Miss you already! Thank you for sending me to Ontario Christian, it’s changed my life.


In Christ,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors